CC&C: Your Partner in Up-Skilling the Workforce
IT Services companies need to move up the value stack to survive
To stay in the game, you must be able to add value in “what to do” and “why do it” conversations with clients
Talk to CC&C about ways to increase your strategic relevance for clients
- Our strategists, architects and innovators can help keep you in the conversation
- Our go-to-market mentoring can be tailored to key verticals, from tactical support to service line strategy
- Team and individual training in architecture and strategy can enhance your proposition
- Vertical-specific architecture training helps generalists become specialists
- Client-facing project augmentation can fill tactical gaps in delivery
- CC&C vertical-market and technical experts can provide background project support
The New Reality for the IT Services Industry
“They need to invest in the ability to translate business needs into software features – these are professionals that can talk to users (business managers) and translate their needs into a set of software features and then create a system of codification that can transfer this to the offshore production location.”
– Ravi Aron, professor of information systems, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
CC&C Work for Services Companies Has Included
- TOGAF training for a California-based IT Services Company client
- Global Enterprise Architecture training academy for a tier-one Indian services company
- IT Transformation / IT4IT training academy for a European IT services company
- Back-office architecture work for delivery by Indian services company team
- TOGAF training with strong vertical market customisation (banking, insurance, telecoms, public sector)
- Bespoke training in disruptive service topics: digital transformation, DevOps, Agile, Cloud
The CC&C Advantage
CC&C has been a partner to IT Services companies for more than 15 years. Last year, more than half of the new TOGAF certifications in India went to CC&C training students.
We understand the IT services business model and how to support it.
At the same time, we understand the new world that services companies must deal with to survive: The disruptive world of automation, digital transformation, agile methods, DevOps, cloud, IoT. As low-skill execution jobs are replaced with automation, soft skills and strategic skills such as architecture and strategy come to the fore.
CC&C’s global associates have deep experience in corporate IT leadership. They have current knowledge of how the leading transformational technologies are viewed in client boardrooms, and of what services companies must do to align with those views.
Our services in this space range from one-off architecture and other training, to Training Academy services, to bespoke advisory and delivery services for sales and delivery leaders. We understand your business and its challenges. We understand your markets and how they are changing. Ask us how we can help.