CC&C has been helping the largest companies get architecture right for more than 15 years.
As business model disruption and digital transformation drive demand for higher skill levels and deeper insight, both internal and external IT leadership teams must respond with new ways of working that include agile delivery of well-governed solutions.
We provide training and advisory services to IT service providers and enterprise IT leaders, to help them succeed, with three entry points:
Enterprise Architecture Transformation
Enterprise Architecture Transformation
We specialize in helping EA teams acquire the skills needed to win. CC&C has been a leader in helping companies get EA right for more than 15 years.
EA transformation clients have included Fortune 100 companies in Asia Pacific, North America and Europe. The starting point is usually:
- Organisations who want to rationalise their Enterprise Architecture function but don’t know where to start
- Organisations going through business mergers, acquisitions or rationalisation, that need strong EA capabilities
- Internal Architecture groups who need to combine strategic positioning of EA with some quick wins that deliver value now
How Do We Do It?
A disciplined, agile Enterprise Architecture team is essential. How does this work? How can you organise to support successful outcomes? As Zachman says: “bit by bit, to an excruciating level of detail.”
We take the best that each EA methodology / tool offers, using artifacts selected from the architectural continuum – from your legacy systems, from vendor architectures, from your vertical industry – and global best practices in Enterprise Architecture implementation.
This is the input data for CC&C’s proven eight-step methodology, which is augmented by ready-made templates, input/output check lists, business scenarios, and metrics.
How Long Does It Take?
We stay as long as your team needs us. For an average medium to large organisation, it takes about 100 days from A to Z.
Our EA Transformation Capabilities
The CC&C capability portfolio is based on a combination of technical knowledge, standards, experience, art and expertise:
- Total Enterprise Architecture implementation services
- Application / Information / Technology Architecture layer implementation services
- Enterprise Architecture training courses / implementation workshops/ hand-holding
- Selection of the right architectural methodology
- Selection of the right architectural tools
- One-off consultancy assignments related to any Enterprise Architecture process such as governance
- Specialised cross-industry architecture services such as Mobile Architecture or Security Architecture
- Linking between vertical industry architecture services (Health/Telco/Retail etc.) and cross-industry architectural frameworks such as TOGAF
- Selection and vetting of potential architects / provision of architectural resources (short term and long term)
Total Enterprise Architecture implementation services
Application / Information / Technology Architecture layer implementation services
Enterprise Architecture training courses / implementation workshops / hand-holding
Selection of the right architectural methodology
Selection of the right architectural tools
One-off consultancy assignments related to any Enterprise Architecture process such as governance
Specialised cross-industry architecture services such as Mobile Architecture or Security Architecture
Linking between vertical industry architecture services (Health/Telco/Retail etc.) and cross-industry architectural frameworks such as TOGAF
Selection and vetting of potential architects / provision of architectural resources (short term and long term)
IT Transformation is the work needed to change the ways of working in IT, especially with regard to methodology, organisation, value management and tooling.
CC&C uses The Open Group’s evolving IT4IT standard as a starting point for IT Transformation. IT4IT provides the semantic context for a discussion of the end-to-end processes in a large IT organisation.
In our IT Transformation practice we focus on all three aspects of how the IT organisation is managed and measured, with the main focus on the Business Architecture for Enterprise IT.
Our IT Transformation practitioners have recent experience in some of the world’s largest enterprises. We are ready to continue this work with your organisation.
Open standards and open architectures enable IT Transformation programs that are vendor-neutral and driven by business value.
IT4IT plays in three spaces: Enterprise IT Operating Model (supports Digital Transformation), Business Architecture for Enterprise IT (supports IT Transformation) and Tool Interoperability (supports Infrastructure efficiency).
Unlike IT Transformation, which changes the factory but not the product, Digital Transformation changes the whole business model.
Technological disruption is passing through business sectors and government functions like the standing wave of a tsunami, challenging all comers to adapt, catch up, or die.
Our Digital Transformation practitioners focus on helping enterprises re-imagine themselves, integrating new technology into core business operations.