“They need to invest in the ability to translate business needs into software features – these are professionals that can talk to users (business managers) and translate their needs into a set of software features and then create a system of codification that can transfer this to the offshore production location.”
– Ravi Aron, professor of information systems, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
CC&C: Your Partner in Up-Skilling the Workforce
IT Services companies need to move up the value stack to survive
To stay in the game, you must be able to add value in “what to do” and “why do it” conversations with clients
Talk to CC&C about ways to increase your strategic relevance for clients
- Advisory: Stay in the strategic conversation with support from CC&C strategists, architects and innovators
- Vertical Depth: Ranging from tactical support to service line strategy, tailored to key verticals
- Skills Training: Enhance team and individual strength in architecture and strategy
- Vertical Expertise: Help generalists become specialists in deep architecture for verticals
- Delivery Team Support: Fill tactical gaps in service delivery with CC&C client-facing specialists
- Behind the Scenes: Use CC&C vertical and technical experts for background project support
The CC&C Advantage
TOGAF training for a California-based IT Services Company client
Back-office architecture work for delivery by Indian services company team
TOGAF and other architecture training modules with strong vertical market customisation (banking, insurance, telecoms, public sector)
Global Enterprise Architecture training academy for a tier-one Indian services company
IT Transformation / IT4IT training academy for a European IT services company
Bespoke training in disruptive service topics: digital transformation, DevOps, Agile, Cloud
CC&C has been a trusted IT Services partner for more than 15 years. We understand the business model and how to support it.
We understand the disruptive impact of automation, digital transformation, agile methods, DevOps, cloud, IoT.
We understand your business and its challenges. We understand your markets and how they are changing. Ask us how we can help.
Clients demand soft and strategic skills such as architecture and strategy, while automation will continue to replace low-skill services.
More than half of last year’s new TOGAF certifications in India went to CC&C students. Up-skilling is our core business.
CC&C can help with one-off architecture and other training, bespoke Training Academy services, and tailored advisory and delivery services for sales and delivery leaders.