ADVISER, CC&C SOLUTIONS
Sriram is a deeply experienced, hands-on enterprise architect with a global reputation for excellence. As an active contributor in The Open Group since 2010, he has contributed to development of several standards, snapshots and white papers.
In the last 20 years Sriram has held positions at various altitudes at several Fortune 100 companies including Microsoft, Citigroup and T-Mobile. He has led many successful large-scale architecture initiatives.
A governing board member of The Open Group since 2016, he is also an active mentor / IT Architect for IASA Global.
Education and Training
Sriram holds BE (mechanical engineering) and M Tech (energy) degrees from Anna University in Chennai, as well as PG diplomas in Financial Management, Operations Management, Total Quality Management & ISO, and CMMI Implementation and Audit.
Technical certifications include TOGAF, IASA CITA-Professional, Open CA Distinguished IT Architect, Certified Scrum Master, and many others in areas such as AWS, Security, Google Apigee API platform and blockchain.
Sriram co-authored many of The Open Group’s recent guides for Enterprise Architecture, and is a well-known writer on architecture topics. Some of his work includes:
- The importance of today’s digital practitioner
ITProPortal.com, December 2018
- The Digital Practitioner Body of Knowledge (contributor)
The Open Group, Summer 2018
- The Seven Levers of Digital Transformation
ComputerWeekly.com, April 2018
- World-Class EA: A Practitioners’ Approach to Developing Enterprise Architecture Following the TOGAF® ADM
The Open Group, February 2017
- Digital Transformation: Strategy to Implementation using The Open Group Standards
The Open Group, January 2017
- Open Platform 3.0 Snapshot S141
The Open Group, November 2014
- The TOGAF® Leader’s Guide to Establishing and Evolving an EA Capability
The Open Group, December 2016
- World-Class EA: Governors’ Approach to Developing and Exercising an Enterprise Architecture Governance Capability
The Open Group, July 2017
IT Transformation, Software Architecture & Design, IT Governance, Partner Management, IT Financial Management, IT Strategy, Application Portfolio Management, Business Process Management, Sourcing & Vendor Management, Business-Enabled Technology Strategy
Financial Services, IT services, Logistics, Manufacturing, Small to Medium Business, Non-Profit
CIO, Enterprise Architecture, IT Strategic Planning, Business Architecture, IT Governance Setup and Management, Change Management, Software / Solution Architecture, IT Vendor Selection, Program & Project Management, Integration Architecture, Process Engineering
Oracle DBMS, Oracle ERP, PPM tools