The purpose of certification for TOGAF 9 Level 1 &2, known as TOGAF 9 Certified, is to provide validation, knowledge and comprehension of TOGAF 9, the candidate is able to analyse and apply this knowledgeand learn through case study approach.
What will I Learn
Sufficient material will be covered during to the course so that students should have the necessary
knowledge to be put forward for TOGAF Certification by The Open Group.
- To train students in the basic concepts of enterprise architecture and TOGAF 9.
- To familiarize students with the features of TOGAF and its methodology.
- To enable students to take best advantage of how to use TOGAF in their work.
- To gain an understanding of the necessary body of knowledge to achieve certification by
- examination for TOGAF 9 at Level 1 (TOGAF 9 Foundation) or Level 2 (TOGAF 9 Certified).
Who Should Attend
Designed for those IT Professionals who are desiring TOGAF Certification, a frequent stepping stone for someone who has been promoted into or is targeting a role as a solution architect, typically progressing from a technical lead position. Following specific designation title holders would find it useful in their work and also move to next level career progression.
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Architects
- Program / Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Solution Architects
- Application Architects
- Data Architects
- Information Architects
- Infrastructure Architects
- Security Architects
- Organizations that embark / implementingEA projects
No prerequisites for this course.
This course is delivered in 4 full days
Course is delivered in an interactive classroom environment using:
Case study approach Group discussions and Quiz
TOGAF® 9 is a well-recognized certification for Architecture professionals’ world wide
- Introduction of participants
- Module 0- Course introduction
- Module 00- Overview of EA
- Module 1- TOGAF® 9 overview
- Module 2-TOGAF® 9 components
- Module 3-Introduction to ADM
- Case study 1 – Winchester house
- Case study 2 – Paris Guide
- Module 4-Enterprise Continuum
- Module 5-Architcture repository
- Module 6-Architecture content framework
- Module 7-Metamodel
- Module 8-Preliminary Phase of ADM
- Module 9-Architercture Governance
- Module 10- Business Scenarios
- Hi-Med Case study introduction
- Module 11-Stakeholder management
- Module 12-Views and viewpoints
- Module 13-Building Blocks
- Module 14-Implementation support
- Module 15- Phase A Vision
- Case study 4 – Business Transformation Readiness
- Case study 5 – Stakeholder management
- Case study 6 – Risk management
- Case study 7 – Statement of Architecture Work
- Module 16-Phase B Business architecture
- Case study 8 – Business architecture
- Module 17-Phase C Overview of IS architecture
- Module 18-Phase C- Data architecture
- Module 18A- Data architecture views and view points
- Module 19-I3 RM
- Module 20-Phase C-Application architecture
- Module 20A-Application architecture views and viewpoints
- Case Study 9 – Application architecture
- Case study 10 – Consolidated gap analysis and dependencies
- Module 21-Foundation architecture
- Module 22-Phase D Technology architecture
- Module 22A-Technology architecture views and viewpoints
- Module 23- Migration planning
- Module 24-Phase E-Opportunities and solutions
- Module 25-Phase F Migration planning
- Case study 11 – Implementation planning
- Module26-Phase G Implementation governance
- Module 27-Phase H Architecture change management
- Module 28- Architecture requirements management
- Case study 12 – Enterprise Architecture to Solution Architecture
- Module 29-Architecture partitioning
- Module 30-Iterations
- Module 31-Securityarchitecture
- Module 32-SOA
- Module 33-Architecture maturity model
- Module 34-Architecture skills framework
- Certification quiz- practice
Why train with CC AND C Solutions
CC and C Solution is a pioneer in TOGAF® education and certification and a Gold Member of The Open Group for over a decade. CC and C Solutions have been an active participant in The Open Group Architecture Forum since 2001. We bring you the experience and knowledge of leading Architecture practitioners and other value added services such as facilitating certification and tools usage.
The training prepares the participants for the actual application of the architectural concepts and focuses on building skills be a good architect. A number of real life customer case studies will be presented to enhance the understanding and appreciation of the architecture and design concepts in practice.
Our approach is to make you feel empowered to practice what you learnt.