In its first 18 months of release, about 25 percent of IT4IT certified practitioners were trained by CC&C
We have been IT4IT Forum participants and leaders for years: We are the experts
Your trainer is an expert architect who has led large scale transformation work in the real world
IT4IT is a standard, open-source reference architecture and value chain-based operating model for managing the business of IT.
It has been used to support a wide variety of outcomes, ranging from IT tool optimization work to creating CIO-level operating models to enable large scale transformation.
IT4IT describes the end-to-end functions Enterprise IT performs. The model describes key functions, their relationships, and the information objects, information model and data flows needed to enable effective value delivery in an agile, automated and service based IT landscape.
This two-day instructor-led course can be delivered in a classroom or
It provides an overview of The Open Group’s reference architecture for managing the business of IT, and prepares students for The Open Group’s IT4IT L1 Foundation exam.
- Understand the concept of the IT4IT Reference Model.
- Explain basic concept of IT4IT Value Streams.
- Define key terminology within IT4IT Reference Architecture and IT4IT Value Streams.
- Understand objectives and functional components of the four IT4IT Value Streams:
- Strategy to Portfolio (S2P)
- Requirement to Deploy (R2D)
- Request to Fulfil (R2F)
- Detect to Correct (D2C)
- Prepare for the IT4IT Exam
Who Should Attend
IT4IT knowledge can provide context and guidance for addressing issues arising in Digital Transformation, IT Transformation, Application Portfolio Management, DevOps Adoption, Cloud and Service Broker, and IT Tools Management and Rationalization.
IT professionals in the following roles should consider the value of IT4IT to their work and Careers:
- Hands-on CIOs
- IT strategy and governance professionals
- IT architects, especially Enterprise Architects
- Enterprise IT business managers
- IT Finance managers
- Infrastructure management leaders
- Consultants and IT services companies focused on tools, transformation, and I&O efficiencies
- ITIL and ITSM professionals
Organizations that have adopted IT4IT as a key component of value delivery or transformation should consider our corporate and Training Academy offerings.
There are no formal prerequisites. Experience in the IT domain and management, knowledge of ITIL and Introduction to IT4IT training would all be helpful.