Earn your TOGAF 9.2 certificate with our expert training
- Since 2001 CC&C has trained thousands of TOGAF practitioners
- Our trainers are experienced architects who have applied TOGAF in the real world
The purpose of certification for TOGAF 9 Level 1 & 2, known as TOGAF 9 Foundation & TOGAF 9 Certified, is to provide validation, knowledge and comprehension of the TOGAF specification. Upon completion of this course, the candidate should be able to analyze and apply this knowledge to their day to day work and should also be able to successfully complete the TOGAF L1 and L2 Certification Exams.
- To learn the basic concepts of enterprise architecture and TOGAF.
- To learn the features of TOGAF and its methodology.
- To learn how to take best advantage of TOGAF in your work.
- To gain an understanding of the necessary body of knowledge to pass the exam and achieve The Open Group certification.
Who Should Attend
TOGAF training empowers you to contribute effectively at every level of architecture-led work.
The Open Group certification verifies your knowledge of the world’s leading Enterprise Architecture methodology. It opens the door to a wide range of career opportunities.
For IT professionals in the following roles, TOGAF knowledge is an essential career building block:
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Architects
- Solution Architects
- Data / Information Architects
- Application Architects
- Infrastructure Architects
- Security Architects
- Program / Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Development Team Leaders
- Experienced Developers
Organizations that routinely use TOGAF methods to deliver value should consider our corporate and Training Academy offerings.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course. However, most students should have hands-on experience in one or more related IT disciplines such as business analysis, IT finance, IT governance, vendor selection, software design and development, data analysis and modelling, IT infrastructure design, and information security.
- Overview of Enterprise Architecture
- Overview of TOGAF
- Components of TOGAF
- Enterprise Continuum
- Architecture Repositories & Tools
- Architecture Content Framework and Metamodels
- Overview of TOGAF ADM
- TOGAF ADM Phases in Detail
- Sample Techniques for doing architecture
- Sample Artifacts to consider
- Architecture Partitioning and Iterations
- Difference between Enterprise Architecture and Solution Architecture
TOGAF®, ArchiMate® 3 and IT4IT™ are registered trademark of The Open Group.