Earn your hands on practical Business Architecture certificate with our expert training.
Attend TOGAF Business Architecture Level 1 and acquire this essential new badge from The Open Group
Individuals who have earned this credential have knowledge and understanding of Business Modeling, Business Capabilities, Business Scenarios, Information Mapping, and Value Streams and how to apply them in development of a Business Architecture based on the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2.
The purpose of the TOGAF Business Architecture Level 1 credential, is to provide validation that the candidate has gained an acceptable level of knowledge and understanding of
- Business Modeling
- Business Capabilities
- Information Mapping
- Value Streams
- Business Scenarios
and how to apply them in development of a Business Architecture based on the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2.
The learning objectives at this level focus on knowledge and comprehension. Individuals who attain this credential will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The topic of business modelling and how it relates to Enterprise Architecture within a TOGAF context
- The concept of business capabilities and how business capabilities can be modeled
- Value streams and value stream mapping
- How to apply the TOGAF business scenario method
- How a Business Architecture can be developed with the TOGAF ADM
The purpose of the TOGAF Business Architecture Level 1 credential is to provide validation that individuals have knowledge and understanding of Business Modeling, Business Capabilities, TOGAF Business Scenarios, Information Mapping, and Value Streams and how to apply them in development of a Business Architecture based on the TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2.
The learning objectives for this credential focus on knowledge and comprehension. This credential leads to the award of an Open Badge
Benefits of Attending
Individuals who require knowledge and understanding of TOGAF Business Architecture techniques
- Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery, and operation
- Architects who are looking to achieve the TOGAF Business Architecture credential
- Architects who want to specialize in development of a Business Architecture based on the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
Who Should Attend?
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Architects
- Solution Architects
- Data / Information Architects
- Application Architects
- Infrastructure Architects
- Security Architects
- Program / Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Development Team Leaders
- Experienced Developers
The credential is only awarded by passing the examination.
Examination Name TOGAF Business Architecture Part 1
Examination Type Simple multiple-choice question format, 30 questions/45 minutes
Open Book No
Delivery 1. At your home or in your office using Online Proctored delivery.
2. Pearson VUE test centers.
3. Authorized accredited training organizations are able to provide access to this
How to Earn the Open Badge
The Open Group is pleased to announce the availability of our Open Badge program for the professional certification programs. To earn an open badge TOGAF Business Architecture Level 1 credential you must attend an accredited TOGAF Business Architecture Level 1 classroom or virtual training and pass an online assessment consisting of 30 multiple-choice questions.
Open Badges are a means for an individual to display, and for an organization easily to verify, certifications, achievements and credentials in a very visual manner online. For example, digital badges are used in popular social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. You may also embed badges into your websites, e-mail footers or resumes.
These credentials are represented with a digital image which contains verified metadata that describes an individual’s qualifications and the process required to earn them. A credential is a qualification, achievement, quality, or aspect of a person’s background, especially when used to indicate their suitability for something.
CC&C Training is Different!
CC&C has been a leader in The Open Group’s Architecture Forum and the global EA community for more than 19 years. Thousands of the world’s EA practitioners, in some of the largest companies and services firms, learned TOGAF from CC&C.
TOGAF®, ArchiMate® 3 and IT4IT™ are registered trademark of The Open Group.